I understand that, under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Austrain Academy is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that Personal Information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal Information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form), may be used or disclosed by Austrain Academy for statistical, administrative, regulatory and research purposes.
Austrain Academy may disclose my personal information for these purposes to:
• School – if I am a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based
apprenticeship or traineeship;
• Employer - if I am enrolled in training paid by my employer;
• Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
including the NSW Department of Industry (Department) for Smart and Skilled Students;
• Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Populating Authenticated VET (Vocational Education and Training Transcripts;
• Facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data
• Pre-populating RTO student enrolment forms;
• Understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer
• Administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other authorised agencies. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy
Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on
NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).